It’s Tuesday! 17 days in, only 3 left! The journey here on my blog isn’t over after all of this though! I have many more things to share with you all.
Today I challenge you to do something simple but nice for someone close to you. Whether it be a friend, family member, spouse, neighbor, co-worker, etc. It doesn’t have to cost money, it doesn’t even have to take up a bunch of your time, so there’s no excuses! Anything that would make them smile and brighten their day.
Here’s a couple examples:
- Ask to run one of their errands for them
- Let them know how you appreciate them
- Ask, “How are you—really?” Then do nothing but listen and respond to what you hear for as long as they’d like to talk.
- Give them a big long hug!
- Write a note and leave it somewhere for them to find later
- If you can/want to get them a SIMPLE gift just to show you’re thinking of them
Those are just a few things you could do, you know the people you’re close with best, surprise them and let them know they’re on your mind!
I can’t wait to see all of the creative and happy things that come of this!